okay, again i've been neglected my beloved blog. Sorry i'm not kinda good blogger:)
there were lot of things happened in my life.
#1. I've done last term test
#2. I've already got school report
#3. I got the first rank (not only in my class but also in all social class program)
#4. I AM OFFICIALLY IN A HOLIDAY YEAAAAAY :)
THANKS GOD FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS HAPPENED TO ME :)
you know what? tomorrow gonna be a blast, cause i'm going to Lombok yeay! it's really something to me cause lombok is the place where i born. i never go to this place since 15 years ago. i'll go with my friends there because is kinda study tour from school not kind a vacation with my family, but i hope my family and i can have time to go to Lombok hihi.i'm sure it will be awesome. i'll post the photos here then.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment